SIROCCO®, Ultra-lightweight helmet with enhanced protection
Ultra-lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring
Remarkably lightweight for ambitious climbers and mountaineers. The SIROCCO helmet was designed to give you an exceptional weight-to-protection ratio. Lower in the back, the design provides greater coverage and offers enhanced protection over the entire head. Optimized volume and excellent ventilation provides maximum comfort. SIROCCO is also designed for ski touring, with the CE certification for ski touring helmets (please note this helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets).
- Ultra-lightweight design:
- Only 170 g
- Hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam
- Enhanced protection:
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front, and rear impacts
- CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Maximum comfort in action:
- Large vents offer excellent air flow
- Completely adjustable with the use of the adjustable headband and chinstrap
- Magnetic buckle makes it easy to fasten the chinstrap (Petzl patent)
- Two clips in front and a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.