GRILLON anchor Quick adjustment anchor
Quick adjustment anchor
The adjustable GRILLON anchor can be used to quickly set a fixed anchor point. The length of rope required to set it is easily adjusted with the integrated self-locking device. The removable protective sheath allows smoother rope glide while protecting the rope from abrasive surfaces. It is available in four lengths.
- Easy to use:
- allows quick setting of an adjustable anchor that is longer than two meters
- fine adjustment system allows easy adjustment of length and tension at the anchor point (1)
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces and allows smooth rope glide
- Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m. Rope length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end.
- Replacement ropes available
(1) Tie a mule knot behind the GRILLON to lock the anchor.