Larkin Rescue Frame
The Larkin Rescue Frame is designed and constructed to give rescuers maximum versatility for the minimum weight and cost.
2 operators can assemble the full size Larkin Frame in less than 10 minutes.
- Fits into most basket style stretchers
- Weighs only 40 kilograms
- full size reach is 2.5 metres (half size 1.2 metres)
- Constructed of high tenacity aluminium alloy
- safe working load of 400 kilograms
Australian Patent 624496, US Patent 5,135,119, European Patents 0 395 297, P690 12 875-08
In any lowering or lifting job the top edge is likely to present problems. The solutions are many and varied but perhaps the most elegant and sophisticated solution is the Larkin Frame.
The Larkin Rescue Frame is designed and constructed to give rescue personnel the maximum versatility for the minimum weight and cost.
Two operators can readily assemble the full size Larkin Rescue Frame in less than TEN Minutes.
- 1 x 2 Section Tension Legs
- 4 x 2 Section Compression Legs
- 5 x Joiners
- 2 x Tension Leg End Fittings
- 4 x Compression Leg End Fittings
- 1 x Full Size Hinge Tube (identical to compression leg section)
- 1 x Half Size Hinge Tube
- 25 x Linch Pins with bail (including 3 spares)
- 2 x Apex Pins with spring Clips
- 2 x Hinge Channel fitted with spike, hinge pins and spring clips
- 2 x Hinge Fitting
- 1 x Transport Pack
- 2 x Base Plates with 4 Large Spring clips